Our Policy of Broking of Insurance contract
- We comply with laws and regulations when we work as intermediary for clients
- We comply with Insurance Business Act, Act on Sales, etc. of Financial Instruments,
Consumer Contract Act when we deliver insurance products to you.
- We elaborate our way of explanation on the products so that you properly understand what you will take out.
- We pay attention to the protection of your rights and interest through careful use of the data concerning you.
- We assist you to fully protect your interest when an accident occurs, and you need to initiate an insurance claim.
- We deliver insurance products matching your preference and situation considering your knowledge, experience, purpose of purchase and budget for it
- We design insurance products matching your preference and situation based on our analysis of risks you face and discussion with you.
- In case of the investment-like products including market risks, we explain about the products and their risks in details, considering your experience, purpose, budget etc.
- We do client-oriented intermediary services and elaborate our way of explanation to you about the products you purchase
- We always put ourselves in your shoes when we do our business, respecting your preference on how we contact you.
- When we do not meet you in person, we elaborate our way of explanation to you so that you fully understand the products you take out.
April 1, 2001